Wednesday, October 18, 2006

'After break up/time to make up' treats

Remember to bookmark this post, in case ---> HE MESSES UP again... :)


Why not send them something truly sweet—a giant, mouthwatering bar of milk chocolate with dark chocolate lettering that will tell them exactly what's on your mind. "Love U." They'll eat it up. Exclusively from RedEnvelope. Regular $22 Sale $9.99


Four little words, one sumptuous, cozy blanket. This "wrap me around you" throw is woven in Scotland of pure lambswool by Johnstons of Elgin, a company known for producing blankets of exceptional quality since 1797. Exclusively from RedEnvelope. Regular $175 Sale $69.99


There's nothing like a letter from the heart. Our love letters book contains some of the most poetic and impassioned (and occasionally chuckle-worthy) letters ever penned. It features heartfelt missives from the likes of Napoleon, "I have seen only you. I have admired only you. I desire only you." Kafka, "I don't want to know what you are wearing; it confuses me so much that I cannot deal with life," and a wealth of other literary and historical figures and artists. Exclusively reprinted for RedEnvelope. Regular $25 Sale $9.99

Look these 'rescue me' treats under shops > sale shop > entire collection at:

No comments: