Monday, May 15, 2006

*****Review: Laptop bag for the urban type

Rainebrooke™ Slim Line Laptop Bag / Sleeve - Hot Pink - $ 24.95
Our new hot pink Slim Line laptop bags / sleeves are lightweight, adjustable, padded and perfect for daily use. The streamlined design won’t weigh you down, and gives you the ability to carry your laptop in comfort. Other available colors:Light Pink, Classic Red, Lime Green, Olive Green.

"Light, simple and perfect for my daily commute. And I love the bright color." Ashley from MA

"I got this bag for my one day out of town work trips and it's wonderful. It's lightweight and so convenient compared to other full sized laptop cases I've owned. I would recommend this bag for others who only need to carry their laptop and don't need a lot of extra room in other bulky type bags." Karen from NY

"Simple to use and the color really looks good compared to standard black bags. I would recommend it to anyone who carries their computer around a lot." Joshua from FL

No comments: