Friday, May 19, 2006

Gossipaway #23

THE PRIZE: a pair of hair clips from My Perennial - Layers of hand-cut felt flowers are carefully matched and secured onto a glass beads to ensure you’ll never look the part of a shy violet or wallflower. By creating your own bouquets, you’ll minimize trips to the florist and the salon! $20.00
THE RULES:
I (moi) will post a one of the following: A movie quote, a celebrity trivia question or a mystery celebrity sighting. Email your responses to gossip@thriftyboutique.com The first correct answer is the winner & will receive an email notification, as well as celebrity red-carpet treatment with mention in the Gossip blog & Thrifty Boutique's fab blog. Good luck hotties!
THE GAME:
It's time for our favorite celebrity game: Who's got a New 'Do?
Normally a famous ______, what celebrity recently changed her hair for a movie role?
The Winner: Miwa J. from VA. Congratulations!!!
The Answer: Nicole Kidman
Love from Gossipaway winners:
--..."thank you for the beautiful earrings! (Happy earrings from Bonnin Designs) I just adore your jewelry so much, it really makes me happy wearing it! Thanks again! Always," - Sandra
--"I just wanted to let you know I received the t-shirt (Ally Moon) yesterday. It's so cute! Thank you for mailing it so quickly, I really appreciate it. Your quizzes are a great idea, and the fact that the prizes are so nice makes it doubly good..." - Kelly
--"I just wanted to let you know that I have received the beautiful necklace (Roots of Art). (And was that a rose scented envelope too? . . . The package even smelled wonderful!) Thanks so much for the fun contest and the great prize." - Belinda
-- "I got my earrings and necklace--they are B E A U T I F U L! Thanks so much and I look forward to wearing them all the time! Even I will find clothes to match them or not! :-) Many thanks!" - Shannon
-- I wanted to let you know that I received my "R.R.R." t-shirt (
The R's Project). It is so cute - thanks! " - Nickie
-- "Thanks. I got it yesterday. It is even cuter in person than the picture on line. (Reality Shoe tank). Thanks again!" - Erica

No comments: