Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What TB editors are up to these days? :)

Enjoy the gossip! R :)
Shari: Rosie (Bonnin Designs in a book post) Whoohooo.
Rosie: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooho! So happy for ya girl :) Me? lol, not doing any jewelry lately... not time :( but I'm getting new boobs next month LOL, wanna post about them? LOL Congratulations!!!!
Shari: Thanks Rosie. OHHH, I'm so jealous! What are you getting, DD's? Heck yeah we'll post about them or at least the new bras you'll be wearing. You are too funny.
Rosie: DD's? hell naaaaaaaaaaaw. I'm just an innocent B LOL going full C, small D :) I have the typical latin butt so, I'll be balanced now LOL
Shari: I have that butt too and I'm not latin! Sad thing is I wear a bra by Playtex that is size "almost A" I kid you not.

Bare Necessities

1 comment:

Shari said...

And now the world knows...Well thank goodness that they make that bra for me.