Friday, April 21, 2006

Gossipaway #19

THE PRIZE: Happy Earrings from Bonnin Designs
Loops of round beads hang from sterling silver chain and leverback earwires. Comes in genuine turquoise with pink quartz beads (as pictured left) or salmon colored genuine coral beads. Length: 1 1/2 inches from bottom of earwire. $34.00

Welcome to the 18th Gossipaway! Make sure you tune in weekly, because one lucky reader will win something fabulous every week! And who wouldn't want to be fabulous?
THE RULES:
I (Mandy) will post a one of the following: A movie quote, a celebrity trivia question or a mystery celebrity sighting. Email your responses to gossip@thriftyboutique.com The first correct answer is the winner & will receive an email notification, as well as celebrity red-carpet treatment with mention in the Gossip blog & Thrifty Boutique's fab blog. Good luck hotties!
THE GAME:
The winner: Sandra L. from TX - Congratulations!!!
Love from Gossipaway winners:
--"I just wanted to let you know I received the t-shirt (Ally Moon) yesterday. It's so cute! Thank you for mailing it so quickly, I really appreciate it. Your quizzes are a great idea, and the fact that the prizes are so nice makes it doubly good..." - Kelly
--"I just wanted to let you know that I have received the beautiful necklace (Roots of Art). (And was that a rose scented envelope too? . . . The package even smelled wonderful!) Thanks so much for the fun contest and the great prize." - Belinda
-- "I got my earrings and necklace--they are B E A U T I F U L! Thanks so much and I look forward to wearing them all the time! Even I will find clothes to match them or not! :-) Many thanks!" - Shannon
-- I wanted to let you know that I received my "R.R.R." t-shirt (
The R's Project). It is so cute - thanks! " - Nickie

No comments: