Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Starting your day with the right shoes

Shoes is one of my favorite subjects and no matter what I go to the mall for, I always come back home with a new pair of shoes. Do I need more? Not at all, but... my new lil' me will :)
For the drama queen...
the sporty type
and the wanna be cowboy!

The Children's Boutique at Hip and Little
specializes in cute baby things, hard to find gifts and many handmade children's items. Offering big style for little ones!
"Our hand crocheted baby booties are perfect for keeping your newborn's feet warm, while looking super cute in the process. These make terrific gifts as well. Just imagine opening a gift at a baby shower and seeing these tiny booties for the first time! They are made in the USA and are size 0-3 months." $24.00 per pair

No comments: