Monday, December 18, 2006

Your attention, please. Paper-gear ahead.

Call me old-fashioned girl, but I write down Everything. I count on 1,000 handy notebooks to keep my life, my family & my job under control. Yeah!... between business & pleasure there is always something to take care of, something to remember & something I forget about... if I don't write it down :)
PAPERIE & CO. sells the finest in stationery, wedding invitations, unique invitations for all occasions, wrapping paper, journals & pens, candles, frames and fun gifts. The right place! where you (and me) can get the coolest paper-gear to accesorize our 'control freak' lifestyle.

Roger la Borde - Wiro Journal - Idee Fixe - Loungers
Beautifully decorated Wiro Journal. Wiro bound with 160, alternate blank & ruled color pages. Printed Cover. Measures 8 1/2"x6 1/4". $14.00

Roger la Borde - Wiro Mini Journal - Idee Fixe - Targets
Beautifully decorated Mini Wiro Journal Book. Wiro bound with 128 pages. Alternate blank & rules delicious color pages. Printed Cover. Measures 5"x3 1/2". $9.00

Look for them under Journals & Notebooks at:
Paperie & Co.

No comments: