Saturday, December 16, 2006

TB Editor's pick: Hella Good Products must-haves

"Few years ago, when I started my first online venture, 'Hella Good Products' was one of the first friendly companies I found over the net and since then I became a huge follower of (my very personal experience) one of the most exquiste lines of beauty products EVER. I just wanted to say I'm still pampering myself daily and glad to see Mei-Lynn & Tara (HGP founders) are going places,... next stop: your vanity :) " - Rosie


Naughty or Nice? is just what you need to bring holiday cheer this winter. Filled with sweet candy cane, smoothing cocoa butter, soothing oats and creamy milk, Naughty or Nice? will make you this holiday's shining star because it's also hand-dipped in glorious glitter that reminds us of tiny itsy-bitsy diamonds. This is a limited-edition bath scrubby.


Loaded For The Holidays is an eggnog-scented body wash that's loaded with good-for-you oils like apricot and almond. It will get you smooth, clean and ready for all of those holiday parties. You may even be tempted to dance on a table or two.

No comments: