Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Gossipaway #27

THE PRIZE: Pink charming necklace from Christi J. Jewelry. $45.00
THE RULES:
I (moi) will post a one of the following: A movie quote, a celebrity trivia question or a mystery celebrity sighting. Email your responses to gossip@thriftyboutique.com The first correct answer is the winner & will receive an email notification, as well as celebrity red-carpet treatment with mention in the Gossip blog & Thrifty Boutique's fab blog. Good luck hotties!
THE GAME:
Winner: Miwa J. from VA. Congratulations!!!
Answer: Melissa Joan Hart's son, Mason
Love from Gossipaway winners:
"I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the prize gift. The earrings are just lovely (from Trunkshop). I love the color and how they dangle! Thanks again!" - Vanna
"I just received the hair clips from My Perennial and they are TOO CUTE! My four year old daughter has already laid claim to them. Thanks again and keep up the great site!!!" - Miwa
--..."thank you for the beautiful earrings! (Happy earrings from Bonnin Designs) I just adore your jewelry so much, it really makes me happy wearing it! Thanks again! Always," - Sandra
--"I just wanted to let you know I received the t-shirt (Ally Moon) yesterday. It's so cute! Thank you for mailing it so quickly, I really appreciate it. Your quizzes are a great idea, and the fact that the prizes are so nice makes it doubly good..." - Kelly
--"I just wanted to let you know that I have received the beautiful necklace (Roots of Art). (And was that a rose scented envelope too? . . . The package even smelled wonderful!) Thanks so much for the fun contest and the great prize." - Belinda
-- "I got my earrings and necklace--they are B E A U T I F U L! Thanks so much and I look forward to wearing them all the time! Even I will find clothes to match them or not! :-) Many thanks!" - Shannon
-- I wanted to let you know that I received my "R.R.R." t-shirt (
The R's Project). It is so cute - thanks! " - Nickie
-- "Thanks. I got it yesterday. It is even cuter in person than the picture on line. (Reality Shoe tank). Thanks again!" - Erica

No comments: