Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Feeling guilty no more

I'm a girl of many skills :) but simple things like picking the right greeting card takes me for ever... I always end up sending a boring 'feeling guilty' e-card :(
I truly believe Design-her Gals was thinking about me (and you) when launching the customized stationery concept: innovative invitations, note, cards, announcements, recipe cards and calling cards.
"Design-her Gals is the one-stop shop for most all of your gift-giving needs. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can create stationery for almost everyone on your list...
Giving someone custom-made stationery shows a lot of thought (much more than the gift certificates that you usually give). It also saves you a lot of time, money and frustration involved with searching for these gifts. Also, ten percent of proceeds year round go to the Gal to Gal Foundation, which funds Stage IV Breast Cancer. Research and Awareness…such a great cause!"

No comments: