Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Angel Mama must-haves

Earth Mama Angel Baby® is the only complete line of truly 100% natural skin and body care products and gifts that support the entire process of childbirth - from natural pregnancy through labor, postpartum recovery, breastfeeding and natural baby care. It's all here, using only the highest quality organic herbs and ingredients. That means they are safe for precious new mamas and babies - free from all artificial preservatives [like parabens], fragrances and dyes---all 100% toxin-free and cruelty-free.

pregnancy stretch mark oil
Mama knows about itchy, pregnant bellies. And she knows about mamas with sensitive noses and itchy bellies.
That’s why Stretch Oil is exactly what every Angel Mama needs. It's light, delicate scent won't aggravate morning sickness. There are copies out there, but this is Mama’s secret blend, with a celebrity following to prove it.
She starts with plant-based oils that are cold pressed without solvents to insure their purity. These oils are infused with the healing herbal goodness of organic calendula and calming organic chamomile . Borage oil, Vitamin E and neroli pure essential oil are added to help encourage skin’s natural elasticity. It’s light, readily absorbable and hypoallergenic. (no nut oils!)
Massage Stretch Oil onto your itchy, growing middle section, hips and breasts daily. Also use it as a bath and perineal massage oil to help prevent tears and episiotomies during natural childbirth. Works great, smells like heaven. 30 ml.(1 oz.) $8.95

"The smell of Stretch Oil is perfection! It's got a sweet, calming smell, so even if I was really nauseous it soothed and relaxed me. I didn't just use it on my belly, I used it all over as a moisturizer after my bath. And I didn't get any stretch marks--not even on my butt! It's absolute perfection." Kristin--North Hollywood, CA.

"At week 30, I developed a case of "itchy belly" that cocoa butter couldn't soothe. I started using calendula-rich Stretch Oil as bedtime aromatherapy for me and the baby and within a week the itching stopped completely. It even reduced the redness that started after I removed my belly ring." Diana L.

No comments: