Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rough-around-the-edges Style

I'm a not the typical latina from South Florida. I gave up my pick-up truck a couple of years ago, but still you can recognize me :)
Can you see me now? I'm the one looking all cowgirl: shirt, belt, boots and to wrap it up: attitude jeans... yeah! Over here...
Sometimes it gets kinda hot to wear my western uniform down here but,... what wouldn't you do in the name of your own style?

icon

icon Daytrip Embroidered Plaid Shirt. Long sleeve striped plaid woven with embroidery stitch details and paisley placket and cuffs. Was $28.00 / SALE $21.00
icon

icon Silver Dallas JeanLowrise zip fly jean. Slightly slimmer fit through the hip and thigh with a 21" bottom opening. Khaki Tint is a dobby denim adding a texture to the jean. Was $60.00 / SALE $19.97

icon

icon Fossil Silver Dial. Fossil square face with double genuine leather straps with embossing on the top strap. Includes three hand quartz movement, easy read indexes, and a date function. Water resistant up to 30 meters. Was $55.00 / SALE $24.97
Find these products under SALE at:
FREE shipping on orders over $100 at Buckle.com.

No comments: