Friday, January 20, 2006

Gossipaway #7

THE PRIZE: Iolite and Herringbone Sterling Necklace from Weekend Jewelry (retail value: $70.00)
Welcome to the 7th Gossipaway! Make sure you tune in weekly, because one lucky reader will win something fabulous every week! And who wouldn't want to be fabulous?
The rules: I (moi) will post a one of the following: A movie quote, a celebrity trivia question or a mystery celebrity sighting. Email your responses to gossip@thriftyboutique.com The first correct answer is the winner & will receive an email notification, as well as celebrity red-carpet treatment with mention in the Gossip blog & Thrifty Boutique's fab blog. Good luck hotties! Here we go:

THE GAME:
(This rump appeared at the Golden Globes)
Congratulations!!! Elizabeth M. from MI
Answer: Sandra Oh
Wow! Never in a million years did I think I'd be fast enough to win! Thanks so much! I absolutely love your site. I have found such unique and creative things through it. It's the best! - Elizabeth

Love from previous Gossipaway winners:
-- "I got my earrings and necklace--they are B E A U T I F U L! Thanks so much and I look forward to wearing them all the time! Even I will find clothes to match them or not! :-) Many thanks!" - Shannon
-- I wanted to let you know that I received my "R.R.R." t-shirt. It is so cute - thanks! " - Nickie

No comments: