Friday, December 16, 2005

Gossipaway! round 3

Welcome to the third Gossipaway! Make sure you tune in weekly, because one lucky reader will win something fabulous every week! And who wouldn't want to be fabulous?
The rules: I (moi-Mandy) will post a one of the following: A movie quote, a celebrity trivia question or a mystery celebrity sighting. Email your responses to gossip@thriftyboutique.com The first correct response is the winner & will receive an email notification, as well as celebrity red-carpet treatment with mention in the Gossip blog & Thrifty Boutique's fab blog. Good luck hotties! Here we go:
Guess the celebrity (this one's easy-peesy)
Who is this hottie?????
Correct answer: Kelly Osbourne. We have a winner!!! Nickie L. from TN. Congratulations!!!
This week's prize:

The R's Project - Renew*Relax*Recycle tee, size medium.

Love from the Gossipaway #2 Winner: "I got my earrings and necklace--they are B E A U T I F U L! Thanks so much and I look forward to wearing them all the time! Even I will find clothes to match them or not! :-) Many thanks!" Shannon

No comments: