Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blog Review: Thrifty Boutique at Delight.com

"I don't think I've ever met anyone with the energy of blog diva, Rosie. She runs three, or is it four or five ??? blogs on fashion trends, shopping, indie design, jewelry, sample sales and now gossip. Each blog is updated daily, sometimes hourly and the posts are all smart and funny. You'll find that you can easily spend hours exploring her blogs. Best of all she runs contests each month to reward her loyal visitors. Trust us, you'll never be bored in Rosie's world."
Thx you Lynda from Delight.com for your support. I do have tonz. of energy but my day still has only 24 hours. Recently, I added two incredible talented designers to my team: Shari Bonnin from BonninDesigns.com & Mandy from Hi-heeleddesigns.com. All these projects are a 3-way accomplishment. Rosie :)

No comments: