Friday, October 14, 2005

50 Tricks from a Mommy-Yoga enthusiast

When *Julie Tilsner told me she will be sending me a copy of her new book Mommy Yoga - the 50 stretches of motherhood, I got all excited and my trips to the mailbox became a daily routine :)
Going through this chop-chop & practical lecture, I found myself countless times and I wonder how many you will.
Julie invites us to fit the art of yoga into our everyday life... yeah! mommies do yoga too! :)
It will be right on schedule, in fact... it will should you how to squeeze all the benefits out of the most simple chores like reading a book to your kids or changing diapers (believe it or not).
Plus, it is all about quick chapters and straight to the point graphics (illustrations by Susan McKenna) neat!
If you are looking for the 'mom-to-mom' tips & tricks book, this is the one to get, read & keep it handy...

*Julie Tilsner is a contributing editor for Parenting Magazine, the author of two humor books about parenting as well as the best-selling "29 & counting: A Chick's guide to Turning 30".

No comments: