Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm not that complicated!

Want to understand me? Just check out my closet.
Not cookie-cutter style here. In love with classic and sneaking some edgy flair to let the rebel in me be. A rainbow of solids defines my every-day outfits and the dark side of my wardrobe (weekends-only) shows a lil' more than my personality...
When it comes to Holiday's tees, I am VERY upfront :)

I Love Presents Tee - This tunic tee is a must have for the holidays. Featuring a screen print with foil accents that says I heart presents on the front with puff sleeves and a raw edge neck line. Cotton. $12.50

10" Flake Tunic Tee - This tunic tee is a great casual look for the holidays. Featuring a screen print that says "Flake" with snow flake on the front. Cotton. $14.50

Single & Jingle Tee - This tee is a great addition for the holidays. Featuring a screen print with foil accents that says "Single and ready to jingle" on the front and short sleeves. Cotton. $10.50

Naughty But Nice Tee - This tunic tee is perfect for the holidays. Featuring a foil and glitter screen print that says "Naughty but nice" on the front with puff sleeves and a raw edge neckline. Cotton. $12.50

Look for them under New & Hot at:
Shop at Wet Seal for the Hottest Fashions

No comments: