Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Xmas from Thrifty Boutique

I just want to say thank you to all of those incredible artists who, one way or another, passed by the e-zines. I feel greatful to be able to spread the word about your venture. I must say, with all of you around, we will have 'real' creativity for a while.
To the loyal readers, thank you for trusting in my personal taste & common sense.
I have had 5 non-stop months of hard work and overwhelmed recognition, which motive me to keep doing what I enjoy.
I can't forget to highlight my two new editors: Shari & Mandy. I admired you before, by now... I became a complete fanatic :)
Happy Holidays!!!
Rosie

1 comment:

Anne said...

Thanks Rosie! You're the hardest working woman I know and doing an excellent job. Best to you and all your endeavors in the coming year!