Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Perfect 'artistic' match

I have to say, partnership is not my thing...
here is me, myself & I running the whole show :)
Miele Fresca is an exception to my own rule. Perfectly matched, designers Brook Perdigon & Taylor Jacobson find the way to combine their love of rich color, playful design and wearable, unique fashion through this artistic collaboration called Lilywear.
"Lilywear’s design mission is to create minimal motifs using saturated colors and bold graphic forms. We draw inspiration from vintage graphics, surface patterns, and art history as well as our own daily experiences and travels. As a part of our artistic process, we play with the color, size, and placement of each motif until we are pleased with the aesthetic and 'personality' of the tee."
Lilywear tees are made sweatshop free in the USA of 100% combed cotton. They are not pre-shrunk. All of our tees are machine washable. Hand-printed tees for hip ladies, men, & little babies. Enjoy them!

No comments: